Win a Swift competition
Suzuki has launched an online competition whereby one lucky fan will win the keys to their very own brand new Suzuki Swift. The crux of the competition? Simple - be our friend on Facebook!
Just click on the link above and 'like' our page and you will be in the draw. And don't forget to tell all your friends!
How to enter:
Entrants must first register for a Facebook account. Once registered, visit the Suzuki Australia Facebook page (www.facebook.com/suzukiaustralia) and ‘like’ the page. Then click on the “Win a Suzuki Swift” competition tab. In the competition form provided, complete all fields, ensuring you have entered your full name, address, email and daytime telephone number.
Promotion commences 00.01am 11/7/11 and ends 11.59pm AEST 30/09/11.
Conditions of Entry:
- Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
- The promotion is open to NSW, ACT, VIC, SA, TAS, NT & WA residents. Residents of QLD, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies and agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Entrants under 18 years must seek parental/guardian permission to enter.
- Promotion commences 00.01am 11/7/11 and closes 11.59pm on 30/9/11 (the “Promotion Period”). No entries will be accepted after this date. Draw will be conducted at 7 Tyrrell Terrace Waterways VIC at 8.10pm on 6/10/11. The winner will be notified in writing and published in the Public Notices Section of The Australian newspaper on 13/10/11.
- Participants are not automatically entered via becoming a "Fan" OR ‘Liking’ of the Suzuki Australia Facebook page.
- Only one entry per entrant allowed.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time,to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an invalid entry. An entry is invalid if not validated, illegible, indecipherable, or incomplete or otherwise not submitted in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prize Pool: The first valid entry drawn will win a 2011 Suzuki Swift GA manual automobile including on road costs.
- Total prize pool is up to $16,990.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 11/01/12 at 8.00pm at 7 Tyrrell Tce Waterways VIC 3195 in order to distribute any prizes that may be unclaimed by that date. In the event of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified in writing and published in the Public Notices Section of the Australian newspaper on 18/01/12.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Liability for any tax arising out of participation in this promotion (including acceptance of a prize) is the sole responsibility of the entrant. Entrants should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Promoter’s decisions are final, and Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused at time of entry or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use their personal information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to the Australian regulatory authorities and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (incl. photograph, film, file and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoter is Suzuki Australia Pty Ltd of 97-105 Cherry Lane Laverton North, Victoria, 3026 (ABN 57 001 828 164).
Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPS/11/05982, ACT Permit No: TP11/02663, SA Permit No: T11/1381, Vic Permit No: 11/1397. Suzuki Australia Pty Ltd “Win Suzuki Swift” Promotion